środa, 12 marca 2014

The Oscars Award Ceremony

Although the Oscars Award Ceremony is one of the biggest events of each year, for me it isn’t too emotive. Usually I don’t keep abreast of cinema novelties so I don’t have my favourites and I think that’s the main reason.

Besides, I think that this ceremony is a little bit overrated. I mean for example this famous “selfie” taken by Bardley Cooper with some other stars. It turned out that in fact it was only an advertisement of a tablet which was used by the actor. “A planned spontaneity”… isn’t it artificial? I would say that it is even dishonest against the fans. Nowadays this event reminds more a show than a serious gala. The stars think how to promote themselves and how to earn the money while the art is pushed into the background.

However there is one thing that I do every year after the Oscars Ceremony – I appreciate the evening gownsJ This year my favorite one is the dress of Sandra Bullock - maybe simple but on the other hand  tasteful  and classy. In my opinion she looked impressive!


1 komentarz: