poniedziałek, 15 października 2012

a book


During my summer holiday I read Full Dark, No Stars. The book contains four novellas which were written by Stephen King:
  •           1922
  •          Big Driver
  •           Fair Extension
  •           A Good Marriage

All of them dealing with the subject of retribution, that is deserved punishment.
These stories terrified me, but on the other hand, the book was really absorbing. The descriptions were really realistic (sometime too much) and the actions were written in way which kept me in suspense almost all the time. It was the first time when I read a book of that author, but I hope I will have an occasion to read some other books written by him.
I recommend it to you, but only on condition that you have strong nervesJ       

2 komentarze:

  1. Thanks, but no ;) Did you have bad dreams after reading the book?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Fortunately, no:) But I've recollected these stories every time when I was in some unpleasant place or situation (like going down the street alone while it's dark outside and there is no one more besides me)and it has made me scared much more :(

    OdpowiedzUsuń