poniedziałek, 25 marca 2013

The trip


On december I went to Zakopane with my boyfriend. One day we decided to visit Morskie Oko. We caught a bus in a center of the town. Driver put us down near by entrance of the Tatra National Park. From this place to Morskie Oko there was about 9 km. Uphill. Through the snow. In the beginning it was great – the weather was sunny and we had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, later I my mood broke down – I was really tired and the route was more and more difficult. I don’t know how my boyfriend could put up with my gripes and complaints – I really appreciate him that he managed to do it;)
After all I calmed down and we reached our destination. A view was amazing: snow-capped mountains and the frozen lake (with people who was walking on it!). It was worth the effort : ) But it wasn’t  the end of our trip – we had to get back to Zakopane. And everything would have been great if we hadn’t returned after sunset… We were terrified because it was completely dark! Admittedly, it wasn’t too bad because there were a lot of people on the route. But we still were afraid that we would come across some bear. Fortunately, finally we came back save and sound:)
Now, when I think back to this trip, I just smile – I have great memories and beautiful photos!



3 komentarze:

  1. Oh god, I miss mountains so much. I would be jealous if it wasn't a winter trip ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Last year I went to Zakopane with my boyfriend and we went to Morskie Oko too. I must admit that he also had to put up with my complaints, because the route was so difficult.;p It was so incredibly cold I could not enjoy the view!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I look up to you because I hate mountains :(( and I don't imagine me walking there:p

    OdpowiedzUsuń